||September 26, 2017
Vernon E. Faulconer Inc., a growing Independent Oil & Gas company with over 40 years in the business, has an opportunity for an experienced, detail-oriented Lease Operator located in the Enid, Oklahoma area. Position performs a key role in the daily inspection, operational monitoring, and reporting on assigned wells and facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily inspections of assigned oil and gas leases.
- Gauges and reports daily production of oil and water in storage tanks.
- Reads gas meters, calculates, and reports daily produced gas volumes.
- Monitors and records daily plunger runs on all non-automated wells.
- Inspects plungers, sample catchers and perform gauge ring tests on a monthly basis on all plunger lift wells.
- Reads, records and reports tubing and casing pressures on assigned wells.
- Inspects pipelines, valves and flanges to detect malfunctions.
- Operates intermitter controllers, pumping units, natural gas compressors, refrigeration plants, JT plants, dehydrators, generators, two-way radios and computers.
- Performs daily readings and reporting on assigned compressors.
- Makes minor repairs to control valves and pilots.
- Reports lease deficiencies and other problems to the supervisor.
- Oversees the operation artificial lift equipment, such as down hole pumps, plunger-lift, and pumping units.
- Performs mechanical trouble shooting, light repairs and maintenance on compressors and equipment as required.
- Inspects each location visited and repairs or makes recommendations to management for the repair.
- Makes and manages project lists for each lease as needed.
- Proficient in the start-up and operation of each lease and its associated surface equipment.
- Reports to the respective field Production Superintendent.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with good working knowledge of all O & G surface production equipment.
- General knowledge and skills to operate artificial lift equipment, such as down hole pumps, programmable controllers, and pumping units.
- Ability to climb vessel ladders and work at heights up to 25 feet.
- General knowledge of compressor operations and well automation.
- Good communication skills to interact effectively with members of small and large teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and E-mail.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current driver license with good driving record.
- To be considered for this position, you must be a US Citizen or already have the right to work in the United States of America for any employer without sponsorship.
Attractive compensation and benefits package for qualified candidates
For consideration please fax or email resume to: Attn: Human Resources (903) 581-2111 or email@example.com