||Business Development/Acquisition Manager
||December 01, 2017
Vernon E. Faulconer Inc., a growing Independent Oil & Gas company with over 40 years in the business, has an opportunity for an Acquisitions Manager located in Tyler, Texas. The position performs a vital role in the companies continued growth. It is responsible for development of Oil & Gas acquisition prospects that drives the company’s expansion strategy. The position reports directly to the President of the company to achieve the organizational objectives and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the process of acquiring O&G properties, through networking, research, etc.
- Responsible for the identification and quantification of upside and downside scenarios for review of potential acquisition prospects
- Responsible for the origination, field consideration and valuation of potential acquisition prospects
- Responsible for the coordination and related onsite inspection and evaluation of acquisition prospects
- Develops and presents acquisition prospect proposals to Senior Management for review and approval
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, engineering, marketing, business management or a business related field. Previous O&G industry experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales experience related to O&G industry or 5 years of experience in a Business Development role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and with proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications
- Well-developed analytical skills with strong detail orientation
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage multiple projects
- Excellent administrative and organizational skillsExperience in analyzing production logs and performing trend analysis.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Previous experience working under a “commission-based” compensation program desired, but not required
- Ability to travel
Attractive compensation and benefit package for qualified candidates.
For consideration please email resume to Human Resources at email@example.com