Vernon E. Faulconer, Inc.(VEF) is pleased to offer Direct Deposit as a service to our owners.
Direct Deposit allows payments to be wired directly into your bank account with the following benefits to you as an owner:
- This service is provided at no cost to you.
- Your payment will be deposited automatically into the account of your choosing without interruption due to travel, illness, etc.
- The authorization is for deposits only. Under no circumstances will we make withdrawals from your account.
- Direct Deposit will be conducted through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment System utilized by the U.S. Treasury for Social Security and other electronic payments.
THERE ARE TWO REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS SERVICE!!
- You must provide a valid e-mail address in order for us to meet our legal obligation to provide your payment detail. The email address can be your own, or that of a family member, a friend, your bank, your accountant, etc.
- You must provide a voided imprinted check.
DIRECT DEPOSIT TIPS:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- Adjust filters to allow pdf attachments.
- If you have questions regarding email or internet settings or options, please contact your internet service provider for assistance.
- Payment detail will be sent to you from this email address:
- The attachment will read:
- The subject line will reflect one of the following:
Revenue Detail attached
Monthly joint interest billing attached
NOTE TO WORKING INTEREST OWNERS: You will receive 3 separate emails in this order:
JOINT INTEREST BILLING
Keep VEF informed of any contact information changes including bank information, email address or physical address or phone number and provide owner number, tax id number and signature. No changes will be made without these items.
To sign up for Direct Deposit option, complete the Enrollment Form and return to our office with a voided imprinted check.