||February 11, 2019
Vernon E. Faulconer Inc., an Independent East Texas Oil & Gas company with over 40 years in the business, has an opportunity for a Revenue Accounting Analyst. The Revenue Analyst performs a key role in recording Oil and Gas revenue transactions combined with state and federal reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and compiles data and payment information needed to book oil and gas revenue on a monthly basis.
- Prepares and remits payments to respective Federal, State, and Native American entities.
- Coordinates reporting and remittance of payments for Severance, Conservation, and Withholding Taxes.
- Performs reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts.
- Conducts and coordinates written and verbal correspondence with royalty owners in assigned area.
- Compiles all revenue accounting data in assigned area, and prepares revenue spreadsheets for uploads into AS400 system.
- 5-7 years of strong Accounting experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Previous Oil and Gas Accounting experience is desired, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with groups and individuals within the company as well as externally.
- Strong organization and written communications skills.
- Experience in analyzing data and database management.
- Demonstrated aptitude for accuracy and detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Attractive compensation and benefits package for qualified candidates
For consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE